Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Story

Here it is the Christmas Story!
Sorry, it's late, YouTube didn't want to upload for me yesterday!

Merry Christmas from Pastor Bob and Debbie
http://www.crossgenerations.org/


The video below was labored over by my husband for many hours.

He recorded voices of 3 of our grandchildren, 3 children at our church...

and several children at the Home School Music Classes that he teaches

on Thursdays!

I am so happy with how it turned out...

I did NOTHING to help, except giving some "armchair quarterbacking"!

Thank you, my dear, for your labor of love!

(Please turn off my Playlist on the lower left hand side to hear the video :D...)

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Oh so wonderful. Worth the wait. Such sweet voices.

    ~ Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys,

    The video was cute with all the different children's voices.

    Thanks Bob for all your hard work to make it.

    God Bless,

    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK,that was PRECIOUS!! Thanks for sending it & I'm looking forward to doing the Phil.bible study this week.It will help tide me over until we can actually go to your church when we move your way next summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to all who commented and encouraged Bob.

    Welcome Maita!! We are excited to meet you and welcome you to Franklin when you come. If there are any questions about this area, between now and then, please feel free to email me and I would be more than happy to tell you what we know by living here now for 2 1/2 years!

    Debbie G.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello again, Maita!

    I just thought of an idea! I have another blog at www.huffinemanorcircle.blogspot.com ~ this is a blog I manage for our little community of townhomes here in Franklin. I had it chock full of information on Franklin. Some of it you do not need, but some of it may be helpful to you as you plan to move this way ~ Yea!!!!!

    God bless, Debbie G.

    ReplyDelete